Re: Participation Agreement
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there coho-landers,

Wow! "Plan of Action!" Now THAT'S a horse of a different color! Tell me more!
How did this "open agenda" meeting get on the agenda? Is it something you do
every so often or did someone push to get this idea on the runway? Is there a
plan to review the results of the "plan of action" to make sure things get
done? Inquiring minds want to know!

--Diane Simpson
  Boston

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:28:58 -0400 Sharon Villines <sharon [at]