|Re: Participation Agreement||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)|
|Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:41:54 -0700 (PDT)|
Hi there coho-landers, Wow! "Plan of Action!" Now THAT'S a horse of a different color! Tell me more! How did this "open agenda" meeting get on the agenda? Is it something you do every so often or did someone push to get this idea on the runway? Is there a plan to review the results of the "plan of action" to make sure things get done? Inquiring minds want to know! --Diane Simpson Boston On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:28:58 -0400 Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> wrote: By having an open agenda meeting, the hot issues were discussed and a plan of action made -- "plan of action" is a better description than "decision." We had decided many years ago to do certain things that never got done. The plan of action essentially said this is what needs to be done -- including consulting the person who was supposedly in charge.
- Re: Participation Agreement / Tracking work hours, (continued)
Re: Participation Agreement Dave and Diane, June 17 2007
- Re: Participation Agreement Sharon Villines, June 18 2007
- Re: Participation Agreement Dave and Diane, June 20 2007
- Plan of Action [was Participation Agreement] Sharon Villines, June 20 2007
- Re: Participation Agreement Dave and Diane, June 17 2007
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.