need interior photos
From: Lynette Bassman (lbassmanalliant.edu)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi.

I am a member of La Querencia Cohousing in Fresno, California.  As we prepare
to begin construction in the next month or so, and enter the final phase of our
marketing efforts, we are planning to create a sort of virtual open house
experience for prospective members, either in a sales trailer on our property,
or at another location.  This would involve having our scale model,
architectural drawings, samples of some materials, a powerpoint presentation,
and a lot of blow-ups of pictures that will help people get the feel for what
the homes would be like.  We keep hearing people say that it is hard to
consider buying a home without being able to see a model home first, and not
everybody is willing, at first, to travel to take a tour of other cohousing
communities.

Since many of you are living in homes that will have similar materials and
design to ours (particularly those designed in recent years by Chuck and
Katie), I am hoping that some of you will do us the kindness of sending along
some digital photos that we can use for this purpose.  These would be crisp,
close-up shots of things like stairs, closets, kitchen cabinets, fixtures,
windows, etc, that would demonstrate the high-quality construction, and also
shots of rooms that would demonstrate how light-filled and beautiful they are.
Video footage would be lovely, too.

Because it looks like soon we will only have upstairs two bedroom flats left,
we would particularly value photos that show the charms of these homes.

We would be happy to create a powerpoint or Flickr account, or some other
format that our more techno-saavy members will figure out, to share with other
groups that might find this useful.

If you are able to help us with this, please email them to me at info [at]
fresnocohousing.org, or if for any reason that address can't handle the large
file sizes, an alternative would be fresnocoho [at] gmail.com.  Or you can mail
a CD to the address below.  It would be great if you would include a sentence
in the email indicating that it is okay with you for us to use these photos in
our own marketing efforts, and to share them with other cohousing communities
as well.

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

Lynette Bassman

559-244-0562

635 East Cambridge Ave.

Fresno, CA  93704