Re: Is communal ownership obligatory for cohousing?
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
Non-availability of Sam's compact pickup truck for sometime community use probably could be resolved as Brian describes. But what happens on more substantive issues: like the property owner wants to harvest the woods - needs the cash. Or declines to spend $20,000 on a needed new roof or heating plant for the meeting hall/workshops? This might be more than merely annoying to community members.
Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Bartholomew" <bb [at] stat.ufl.edu>