Community Now! in Rochester, NY
From: Cohousing Association/Joani Blank (joanicohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Diane asked about Community Now! (She and I visited there together when we were both at the Unitarian Universalist General Assembly in Rochester several years back.) As far as I can ascertain--and I have made several good faith efforts to find out out--this community no longer exists. If anyone knows that they are still going, we'd love to hear about it. Or if they are no longer, it'd be interesting to hear the details of their demise. I've also never heard the true story of the demise of the cohousing community in Aspen, Colorado. These stories could be valuable and instructive, so please share them if you know them.

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA