Re: Community Now! in Rochester, NY
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
In re: cohousing community in Aspen. I'm almost 100% sure that Raines visited there not that long ago and wrote to the Coho-L that contrary to popular opinion the Aspen group was alive and well and living in their community. Am I making this up?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
McLean, VA