Publicizing Cohousing
From: Cohousing Magazine (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. I wanted to give a heads up about another opportunity to publicize the idea of cohousing to the public. If you live in the West and have a great home completed since January 2005, or you're the architect involved, consider entering the /Sunset/ Magazine and American Institute of Architects' competition for the Western Home Awards. The deadline is July 25, 2007.

If I remember correctly, a previous winner was a cohousing community but the magazine didn't use the term in describing it! Let's keep reminding them what really great housing means.

See http://www.Sunset.com/wha for details.

In community,
donna

Donna Freiermuth