SPAM filter on Community's EMail Address?
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
I monitor the inquiry emails sent to Eno Commons.  If someone wants to come for
a tour or have a question about Eno Commons, on our web site and other sites,
we request that send an email to outreach [at] enocommons.org.  Emails sent to
that address get redirected to my inbox.

It probably will not surprise anyone the amount of spam that public email
address receives.

Our host service has BoxTrapper.  BoxTrapper protects your inbox from spam by
forcing all people not on your white list to reply to a verification email
before they can send mail to you.

I have been very tempted to enable this service but have a concern about
putting off folks who want to know about us.

Your thoughts?

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 www.enocommons.org