50+ and affordable
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you everyone who has responded to my post here. It's always good to know I'm not the only member of a particular demographic who is looking for almost the same thing.

I'll take time to respond individually, both to the list and to those who wrote me privately. I encourage those of you who wrote privately to consider posting something similar to the list. There were many more good points made in posts sent directly to me.

I will try to relay those points and ideas to the list without attribution to the originator in respect for those people's privacy.

Cheers!
Marganne
(feeling a little less overwhelmed and alone)