7. Re: SPAM filter on Community's EMail Address? (Robert Heinich)
From: Rebecca Reid (rreidcohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
Robert et al.,
The redirection is in the text directions. You can do this in a variety of ways, some of which were suggested in another reply to your query. Basically, though, you instruct the user to type in the address into their email message. I use the following format: "username [at] domain [dot] org" and even go so far as to tell the user to substitute the appropriate symbols for the words in brackets. Another method I've heard of is to create an image in Photoshop that contains the address, then insert the image in your text. Again, the user has to actually type in the address into their message.
Michael Dover

Message: 7