Re: 50+ and affordable
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Lia,

So glad to hear from another one of 'us'. Keep reading the list looking for 50+ and affordable - (your short topic here). I've been saving posts like yours so I can make up a list of people expressing interest in case some of us want to correspond privately, but I agree with your statement about continued participation in this list.

I guess the biggest difference between this approach and the 'regular' approach to forming a cohousing project is that the goals and similarities of vision will bring us together rather than a common geographical locality. A true use of the internet as an integral part of our lives.

Cheers!
Marganne