Re: How to develop a group for 50+ without family
From: Sue Melton (suzemeltontx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Does anybody know of a co-housing group in Mexico or one of those places overseas where the dollar stretches farther?
Sue Melton
P.S. My email and telephone numbers are in transition so I'll just keep up with the blog (if that's what it is!) P.P.S. I am especially interested in assisted living for my husband in conjunction with co-ho -- which may be a really tough one. Any ideas?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred H Olson" <fholson [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ How to develop a group for 50+ without family

MaryAlice <freedomctr [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest.

I know what you mean about "affordable".  Affordable and 1,000 sq. ft. ,
for the most part, don't exist.  I'm like you in that I have no family any
more (never did have too many) and am looking for a small living space,
designed well, of course.  That's what attracted me to learn more about
co-housing.  So far, I'm not finding that, but I'll keep reading and
searching, and maybe something will enter my radar screen one of these
days.

 MaryAlice
 Indiana