Re: How to develop a group for 50+ without family,
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
Tom,

Tom Hammer wrote:

If that is your goal, I suggest joining a forming
group that looks promising early in the recruitment
process and then marketing the group with gusto among
your GLBT contacts.  You'll have a significant impact
on the community that way.  Early joiners + passion =
huge effects.
That is an excellent point. Caer Coburn is still recruiting members and we aren't making too many rules at this point because we want all of the members to be a part of the creation process, not just the few of us at the beginning.
Tom Hammer
Concord Village
forming near where DE/PA/MD meet
"Planning a community that won't use any fossil
fuels."