Re: Affordable cohousing
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
There are groups that are working on affordable cohousing.  Our group, Blue
Ridge Cohousing, near Charlottesville, VA, has partnered with an affordable
housing nonprofit developer.  We are reserving 5 houses for families with less
than 80% of the average median income, and these families may be eligible for
up to $50,000 of grants from our partners.  Prices (not including grants) are
expected to start at $175,000.

Molly Lazar
Blue Ridge Cohousing
Crozet, VA
Where we just received the beautiful 3-D renderings of our new neighborhood
from our developer.