Re: Walking gently - what does it take?
From: Saoirse (saoirse03mac.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
Please take a look at the message from my neighbor and fellow co- houser Dave Wann: http://www.davewann.com/

He talks about this, writes about this, makes films about this ... and lives a life of "real" wealth with more integrity than anyone I know. His next book is titled Simple Prosperity (by his publisher), and the one after that Value Shift. It's really about changing the way we make choices in our lives ... not to sacrifice quality and/or value, but to shift our focus to those activities that add real value and satisfaction to our lives.

He walks gently every day and inspires others to do the same in a (mostly) cheerful and optimistic manner.

Saoirse Charis-Graves
harmonyvillage.org
Golden, CO

"sair'sha" ~ an Irish word, it means freedom