Re: Walking gently - what does it take?
From: Saoirse (saoirse03mac.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
A clarification:

Dave really IS incredibly optimistic about the future. It's great to hear his perspective when I am feeling worried or just plain angry. Sometimes, it's a challenge to be the standard bearer of the "good news" all the time. So I was teasing him a bit with my parenthetical comment ... then realized others could misconstrue in email format. As anyone in cohousing will attest, we all have our days ...

Anyway, Dave is an incredible presence and leader in our comm'ty. He has the "walking gently" thing down pat and works hard to bring the rest of us along, one baby step at a time.

Saoirse Charis-Graves
harmonyvillage.org
Golden, CO

"sair'sha" ~ an Irish word, it means freedom