Walking Gently & Economically
From: Joyce Coppinger (jc10508alltel.net)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
I would suggest for those who see sustainability as price that you read
about local economies and compare that to global economy as you evaluate how
to walk gently and economically on this planet. If we don't change how we do
things - including shipping products around the globe saying that it's less
expensive, we will not move toward any level of sustainability. We will
continue to use too many resources, too much labor and materials, oil and
gas - which is not a solution.

Joyce