Re: Affordable Homes: Open to many possibilities
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
At 2:25 PM -0400 7/2/07, Stuart Joseph wrote:
Thanks for the URL's, it will take me days to check them all out.

Would you mind if I copied them and added them to the Caer Coburn links
page?

Not at all as long as you remember that this is a collection, not an evaluation or recommendation. It's only a small portion of links I've collected in my small house/cohousing journey. I'd be happy to send you others I've collected -- all those that aren't just direct manufacturers.

Cheers!
Marganne