Re: attached vs detached
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 05:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
Our neighborhood, Shadowlake Village in Blacksburg,  has a mixture of single
family homes, duplexes, and townhomes.  Because my husband and I were some of
the last buyers, we had to buy what was left-- a single family home.  Since
then I have joked that I have "duplex envy."  Our neighbors who share a porch
seem to have more fun.  They can have more spaces for hosting people and hang
out together a lot.  It helped that most of the folks were friends with their
duplexmates before move-in.

Molly