Help Wanted: community contacts for Coho/US Outreach
From: Arthur Okner (artoknerworldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
The Cohousing Association of the US (Coho/US) wants to improve the
connection with both established and forming Cohousing Communities. I was
recruited to be the Community Liaison Coordinator to drive an outreach
campaign. I will be calling (it's more personal that way) Community Contacts
for both built and forming communities . My hope is to introduce myself and
the Association as well as to have a discussion about how we can serve you
better.

It would be a great help to me if you could e-mail me the name and phone
number of your community contact at artokner [at] att.net - please do NOT send
it
to the Cohousing-L listserv. I'll then call to set up an appointment. Thanks
in advance for your attention to this matter

Arthur Okner formally of Nomad Cohousing in Boulder Co presently at
Manzanita Cohousing, Prescott Arizona
"90% of life is just showing up"