Re: Think Long Term...
From: em_genuity (em_genuityyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
Great thoughts Ronald! I am interested in community planning and development
and am looking for head programs. Do you or does anyone know of planning
programs that consider the wholistic view of community, localized resources,
community relationships,.. More new urbanism is guess.

Thanks so much

Emily Elmore
Fort Collins colorado!