clip snip paste please
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
It seems time to remind those who post to PLEASE remove all past-posted material other than a bit to tell or remind us just what you are responding to. Usually that's just a few sentences. Those who receive "digest mode" should be especially mindful. Otherwise, we get the whole digest of half a dozen articles re-sent, along with your new comments. When several people do this, the digest we receive is hugely long and requires a lot of scrolling just to get to the next new message. One tactic is hit "Select All" before you start writing. Your new material will then replace the whole previous quoted items.
Thanks a lot,
Lynn at RoseWind Cohousing, Port Townsend WA
where we have a house for sale, and one for rent starting in September, and
the weather is super glorious these days- cool breeze, warm sun, and the
Festival of Fiddle Tunes is brimming with concerts, dances, jam sessions, and happy people