Re: [C-L] Walking Lightly - buying used things
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Ruth,
Thanks for telling folks about freecycle and craigslist. I do belong to a few of the freecycles in the area, and I am checking out craigslist.

I have been a firm believer in getting stuff for free, barter, and thrift stores, flea markets, and yard sales for years. Perhaps it's my Scottish blood? <grin>

I am going to be using craigslist as a way of letting folks know about Caer Coburn and I think I will also do some listings for my main business, The Great Scot, Bardic Magician.

Ruthpoet [at] aol.com wrote:
Stuart - _www.craigslist.org_ (http://www.craigslist.org) (a great place to find any and everything - for any of you who don't already know about it), _www.freecycle.org_ (http://www.freecycle.org) ,

--
Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954