Cobb Hill, Hartland, Vermont, studio unit for sale
From: Judith Bush (jbushtogether.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 06:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
Home for sale at Cobb Hill Cohousing in Hartland, Vermont: A Studio Apartment in the Common House residential wing. Wide pine wood floors, peaked ceiling overlooking the market garden and barn yard; deeded rights to the Common House kitchen, basement storage and laundry, use of the dining room, den, Steinway grand piano, finished attic great room, basement with ping pong, pool tables and art space. For more information, please email or call owner Daniella (forthmeadow [at] gmail.com), 802-436-1991.

Cobb Hill Cohousing is a community of 23 households committed to sustainable living, organic agriculture, and creating a thriving community life with its many opportunities for hands on work, reflection, learning, and fun. The community owns 260 acres, including a farm and a Common House. We look for members who share our interests and intentions and will be active participants in community life.