Back to Cohousing [was Having children]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 04:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

It requires over-riding a biological imperative to not reproduce, and it also requires considerable technology for those of us who want a conjugal life that includes sexual intercourse. By considerable technology I mean contraception or sterilization. So drugs, latex, surgery...

Actually, many humans do not reproduce and have no problem not doing it. This "biological imperative" is an attitude not shared by everyone.

And could we please bring the conversation back to cohousing. These gross generalizations are driving me nuts. At least on cohousing we have some accurate information available based on our own experiences.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing