Re: solar hot water in cold, overcast Michigan [was Re: solar panels]
From: Philip Ralph Grinslade (prgrinsladeyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
HI!  I'm a solar power enthusiast in California where
the interest in solar power is great and growing!  Let
me suggest that you tap into informatin sources on the
internet at Google using "solar power" as your key
search work and vary it to suit yoiur interests.

Also, there are information sources on the web and
from PG$E, Pacific Gas and Electric,
the major energy supplier in Californai.

They havew an excellent program of rebates that is
supported by the state.  I am hopeful that you can
find information that will be helpful.  Best wishe and
congratulations on taking an important step on the
road to energy indepenedence.  You will not regret the
investment in the current climate in which fossil
fuels will never diminish in cost to consumers.

Sincerely with best wishes,

Philip Grinslade

The fish are biting.