Caer Coburn tour, pot luck, & meeting Sun., July 15 2007 in SE VT.
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
This is to remind everyone that the July Caer Coburn property tour, pot luck lunch, and meeting is this Sun., July 15 2007 at our house in Bellows Fall, Vermont (Southeast VT).
Here is the schedule.
10:30 AM Meet at our house for property tour
1:00 PM Pot Luck Lunch & Social Time/Q&A Time
Caer Coburn Meeting after that

You're welcome to stay and see what we're doing. Guests or Friends do not participate in meetings unless the members agree that it would be OK, but are welcome to observe.

We will be trying to make the meeting as short as possible, since some of our members have a distance to travel to get home. Some of the topics we are discussing or deciding might have been handled before the meeting, please refrain from asking a lot of questions or asking for explanations during the meeting. If you have questions, comments or input on something that's happening, feel free to contact any of the Members. If we are talking about something we believe is confidential (contract negotiations, interpersonal issues), we might hold the discussions with only Members present. We will try to be as open to everyone as we can and include them.

Next scheduled Caer Coburn property tour, pot luck lunch, and meeting is Saturday, October 6, 2007

Email me for directions to our house.

Hope to see you Sun.

Safe journey!

--