Capital District (Albany, NY) Eco-housing Picnic!
From: April (aroggionycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings!

I'm happy to announce that the Albany, NY area cohousing movement is gaining
momentum!  Capital District Eco-housing is having an outreach picnic in
Washington Park, this Sunday, the 15th, from 4pm to 7.

For those of you that haven't come across us yet - we are an eclectic
collection of families and individuals from around the Capital Region (and
beyond) taking up the task of building an ecovillage in the area. We are
embracing the cohousing model, with a commitment to ecological sustainability
and to affordability.

There's lots more at our website - www.cdecohousing.org.  On Sunday, we're
sharing the some of the latest updates we've made to our vision, plus some news
regarding legal formation and land acquisition.

Join us for some information and a lot of fun! RSVP to April at aroggio [at]
nycap.rr.com or 518 935 4836.

April Roggio
Capital District Eco-housing
www.cdecohousing.org