San Francisco Area (East Bay) Cohousing Tour in August
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends,

I'm posting an announcement about the upcoming San Francisco Bay Area cohousing tour here on the listserve because for many years on almost every one of these Northern California tours we have one to three people attending who are from outside the area. In the last two years we've had attendees from Maryland, Texas and Colorado as well as from Southern California and our sister West coast states of Oregon and Washington.

Here's the description of the upcoming August 18 tour:

"This bus tour will focus on the wonderful variety of Cohousing communities in San Francisco's East Bay. We are planning to visit Swan's Market, Temescal Creek and Temescal Commons in Oakland, then Pleasant Hill, Berkeley and Doyle Street (Emeryville) Cohousing communities. Our day will start and end at Swan's Market Cohousing in Downtown Oakland (the most urban cohousing community in North America)The cost is $95.00 per person. A boxed lunch and lots and lots of information about each community will be included."

The tour will be led by Eris Weaver of Frogsong Cohousing in Cotati. If you have questions about the tour you can call me @ 510-834-7399 (Pacific time zone) or please address your question to tours [at] cohousing.org. To register online, please go to:
http://www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx

Joani Blank
joan [at] cohousing.org
Tours Coordinator
Cohousing Association of the United States