Re: Thank you for your input!
From: Kerry Strayton (kstraytonyahoo.ca)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
When will we have a conference on the West Coast? There are lots of co-housing
communities out here. The journey to Massachusetts is too costly for us, coming
from Vancouver, Canada.
Kerry Strayton

WHITNEY SCHMIDT <whitneyschmidt [at] verizon.net> wrote: Hello!

  Whitney Schmidt, your friendly Cohousing Conference 2008 Coordinator here -

  I've just finished going through your survey responses from a couple of
months ago regarding our upcoming Conference and what you would like to  see
offered for your learning and sharing pleasure.  Although I've  been through
the answers many times for different reasons, this is the  first time I've gone
through topic suggestions in depth, and I want to  say Thank You for all the
thought everyone put into the  responses.  Each and every word was read,
categorized, and will be  presented to the Programming committee for
consideration.  What  great ideas you all have!

 Please keep the ideas coming; they  can be emailed either to me or to Steve
Hecht, our Programming Chair,  at shecht [at] newview.org.

  We ARE listening!!!

  And don't forget to join us at Cohousing Conference 2008 in Waltham,
Massachusetts next June!

  Whitney Schmidt.