marketing question
From: Leah (drsweetieyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:55:41 -0700 (PDT)
We are moving into Bear Grass Village in Ashland Oregon in a month! (where, by
the way, we still have one 3 bedroom townhouse available!) We are figuring out
the specifics of our HOA dues. The membership committee has requested a budget
for marketing if people leave the group. We have a right of first refusal and
they figure we need to do the marketing as a group to exercise this right. I
understand the need to market our project but I also think it is the
responsibility of the individual to pay for marketing of their house if they
want to sell it. What do other groups do?
  Leah Schindler
  Bear Grass Village
  Ashland Oregon

Need Mail bonding?