Seeking Marketing Advice
From: mary rain (maryrainhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
Wise-Acres Cooperative is a small intentional community (9 households) in Indianola, WA that infrequently has opportunities to join. The last time a house sold here was four years ago! In fact, in our 15 year existence, there have been only 4 sales in total. We do maintain a strong and positive presence in the greater area, but Indianola is a rather small, waterfront town, so word does not seem to travel far. Does anyone have advice for effective advertising/marketing venues, communication networks, etc... to reach folks who are interested in being an active participant in our cohousing community and would love to move to Indianola, WA? We currently have an opening, and are wishing we had built a mailing list when the need was not imminent. Thanks!

http://liveearth.msn.com