Re: Seeking Marketing Advice
From: Carol Gulyas (stewartgulyasgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
Do you have a website?  Do you have pictures of the house that is for sale?
This list is itself a good sales vehicle, and I have seen several properties
for sale on it.  There are other venues as well, such as
www.greenhomesforsale.com and listedgreen.com.    I would also put it on my
blog if you had any way that I could do so.  Members of this list could also
forward it to their friends/relatives, if you have a link that can be
forwarded.