Minnesota interest in Senior and ElderSpirit Cohousing
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

If you live in or near Minneapolis, I want to let you know I'm doing a
presentation on Senior Cohousing at the Minnesota Health and Housing
Alliance (MHHA)Housing Professionals conference this Tuesday, July
24th.  I've had fun putting together a slide show for this, and I'd
love to get invitations from anybody in our region to come and present
it to your group! (Church group, poker group, whatever....) I think
you can also still register for the MHHA conference if you'd like; see
www.MHHA.com for registration and other information.

Geraldine (Dene)Peterson, founder of ElderSpirit, was here and gave a
presentation on ElderSpirit and Senior Cohousing June 21st, to about
30-35 interested people -- and then joined another 14 for a Second
Journey Visioning Council that weekend. As a result several people
have met 2 or 3 times now to talk more about the ElderSpirit idea, and
about Rivoli Bluff Cohousing (see www.CohousingAdvocats.com for info
on this newly forming community). The ElderSpirit concept seems to
have really touched a chord with people. So I expect we will be
forming an ElderSpirit-focused group sometime soon. Please be in touch if you're interested.

Joelyn Malone
952-926-8554
Joelyn [at] CohousingAdvocates.com