Cohousing in the national press
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy cohousing friends,

I have the privilege and joy of answering calls to the Cohousing Association's voicemail these days. Last week I was interviewed by a guy from U.S. News and World Report who was doing an article about ecological living, and today, I talked at some length to a woman from USA Today. The woman I spoke to today said that she'd call or email me when her story came out and if it is online, I'll post the url on this listserve for you all to check out (unless, of course, she badly misquotes me).

Joani

Joani Blank
Tours Coordinator
Cohousing Association of the United States
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA