Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 42, Issue 40
From: Camela Alexander (camelahayahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
if they don't reply to you, check in with Cascadia Co-housing in Portland.  I
know they had the same type of experience you did.

cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org wrote: Send Cohousing-L mailing list
submissions to
 cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org

 http://lists.cohousing.org/mailman/listinfo/cohousing-l
 cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org

 cohousing-l-owner [at] cohousing.org

than "Re: Contents of Cohousing-L digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Professional Development vs. Self-Development (Joani Blank)

Message: 1