Environmental Engineers
From: Grace Potts (gracethepottshouse.org)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
Friends-

I'm looking to connect with an environmental engineer (I think, I'm looking for someone with skills at remediating brownfields; and I believe those folks are environmental engineers :o)

Rather than just poke around in the dark, I thought I'd ask people who could probably recommend a firm or a person personally. Someone in the Northeast US would be ideal (East of Michigan, North of Pennsylvania) But I'll talk to anyone with good references from community-minded people!

Contact me off-list. If folks are interested, I'll post a summary of the engineers I hear about in a week or two.

Peace and all good-
Grace Potts
Partner
Insight Unlimited LLC
Non-profit, Community, and Grassroots Consulting
grace [at] insightunlimited.org
www.insightunlimited.org
734.975.1293

~Contact us for a free 2 hour consultation~