Re: Contruction, Architects and Building Commissioning
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi-

I second Katie's opinions on the value of getting a construction advocate for
the group in developing a multifamily building.? I read every one of Stan's
reports during construction.? For a while I was keeping a rough tally of how
much money he saved us.? When it passed double his $45K fee almost 3 months
before the end of construction, I stopped tallying.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where I am not actually present right now - I am at the beach with my kids and
some Eno Commons Cohousing kids.? They grew up together, they keep in touch,
and they are wonderful to travel with.? I hope the Sunday meal group at EVC
makes sure my husbad gets fed tonight. ;>)"