Eno Commons (Durham, NC): Housemate wanted
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
I am posting this for a neighbor.  Please email her and not me regarding this
post.-Robert Heinich   Eno Commons Cohousing   www.enocommons.org   Durham, NC
where we decided the theme for this year's EnoWeen will be Peter
Pan.:---http://enocommons.org/Chantelle.rental.htmlHousemate wanted
Eno Commons Cohousing (http://enocommons.org)
Considerate female with two boys (15 & 10yo) seeks housemate

    * Private BR + bath.
    * Shared living spaces, laundry, kitchen
    * Gorgeous 11.2 acres
    * Fun community
    * Available 9/01/07

This house is convenient to Duke University, Research Triangle Park, and the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and is less than 10 miles from
downtown Durham. This community combines both the need for individual privacy
and community living. Eno Commons offers a park-like neighborhood perfect for
walking, with organic community vegetable gardens, a field for sports, and a
woodland creek leading to the Eno River the entrance to which is easy walking
distance from the community and offers a beautiful natural setting for hiking
and swimming. The community offers shared meals in the Commons House about six
times a month as an important part of our community.

Email Chantelle, chantelle_w [at] juno.com