2BR Sublet available at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
TO:  Cohousing-L email list
(sorry for multiple postings - this notice was sent out on 7/5 but homeowner asked me to re-send because the dates have changed)

Enjoy cohousing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Four-month sublet October-January. I am subletting my beautiful 2 bedroom 2 story house in Pleasant Hill Cohousing while we are out of the country. We are on the iron horse bike trail, close to BART, 20 minutes from Berkeley; there's a pool, gardens and great neighbors. 1600$ per month furnished. no pets. <mailto:cherrl [at] aol.com>cherrl [at] aol.com

More about Pleasant HIll Cohousing
http://phch.org