possible house-sit-one or two months
From: Chknsoup1 (Chknsoup1aol.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
We live in Nevada City cohousing in California.   It's one hour from world
class ski   and 2-1/2 hours from San Francisco..   Thinking maybe to take a
trip
for all of January or January and February depending on personal
circumstances.   We will decided in the next month or so.   Would like someone
to stay
here as cat-sitter.   2 bedroom 2 bath plus office.   No charge but we would
ask
for a returnable deposit.   If interested please contact.

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at