Zoho Wiki is free hosted wiki with WYSIWYG editor, Versioning, Sub Pages, Search Engine Friendly, Tags, Dashboard, Moveable Sitemap, RSS and much more...
From: Stuart Joseph (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
I found this on the web. It is part of an online Office Suite and I thought that I would send it along since there has been discussions lately about Wikis. The Office Suite has everything that Microsoft office does and will read and write Office documents. The fact that it is free, warms the cockles of my Scottish heart. <grin>

http://wiki.zoho.com/jsp/wikilogin.jsp?serviceurl=%2Fregister.do

--
Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director