Re: Replacement Reserve Analysis
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 25, 2007, at 1:58 PM, Harriet Lewis wrote:

Does anyone know of an expert Replacement Reserve Analyst

Fund than we spent (not an unusual event) but are told by our
accountant that we need to pay tax on that money.  Anyone have any
experience with that point of view?

You need an expert to answer these questions. The best place to find one is the Community Associations Institute. They are a national organization with local chapters so you can not only get a list of local providers for all sorts of services but attend chapter meetings and meet other people who are maintaining facilities and managing reserve funds.

http://www.caionline.org/

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines