Re: web based communications; meal accounting
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 06:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 21, 2007, at 3:35 PM, Tim Mensch wrote:

And for those users who do access via computer: The convenience of being
able to sign up for a meal, or even create, organize, or modify the
details of a meal from work or on the road is really hard to beat.

This would be a big plus for many of our members who would do this at work or while traveling. It also adds to the feeling of being connected while away. The access would increase accuracy and currency -- less forgetting because you could do it when you remember, not when you happen to be in the CH.

Our guest and CH reservations are done online and it is a real convenience. And much neater. We used to have a tattered calendar hanging from a wall with a pencil on a string. Cross-outs and arrows and unreadable messages. People got confused all the time. And it looked awful well before the yearly calendar ended.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing