Re: Changing common elements
From: Brian Bartholomew (bbstat.ufl.edu)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
normangauss [at] charter.net wrote:

> All changes to the property need to be legally consistent.  That is
> why we have Common Interest Development Law, CC&R's and Bylaws.  If
> we did not have that, an individuals equity could be refined just
> because enough people decided so.

If you find a change truly intolerable, then block it.  If your block
is overruled by a majority vote, then you're functioning in a majority
rule system, and 'life, liberty, and property is not safe when the
legislature is in session'.

Becky Weaver's advice is extremely valuable for effective politicking
in a majority rule system.

                                                        Brian