Some life and cohousing advise
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
This is mostly to Norm Gauss but it applies to anybody.  I would encourage
you to evaluate yourself and your situation. Are you happy? If not, then
make the changes in your life to accomplish being happy. Living in community
is not for everyone and in my travels I have encountered a few very unhappy
people who mistakenly chose to live in community.  Community is all about
relationships, building then, nurturing them, continuing them. If this is
not your thing, then living in a community is probably not going to make you
happy.

Rob Sandelin
Living with incurable cancer and happy
Going on 17 years at Sharingwood