Re: Consensus Process
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
Carol, thanks for sharing your well-thought-out process. At Shadowlake Village Coho we're now looking to revamp our governance structure. One of the primary issues, of course, is how to shepherd proposals from "an idea" to final consideration, so your note is very timely!

Can you explain a couple of things in your list (IN CAPS BELOW)?  Thanks!
  Muriel
  Shadowlake Village Cohousing
  Blacksburg, VA