Re: Guidelines for E-mail use
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Quoting Bryan Syverson <Bryan [at] BrySy.net>:
  b.. what to do about members who don't have e-mail

I helped my neighbors who did not have email get inexpensive computers and was their technical support so they could have access. That was 10 years ago. Email is our primary information broadcast medium but there are still some who still choose to avoid it. However, they have email buddies who do the filtering for them and keep them in the loop on important items.

While you are still planning your community, work on providing inexpensive broadband either by building the infrastructure or, like we did, arrange a bulk buy arrangement.

c.. what to do about members who have e-mail but don't respond to it

Would you give more details on this item?

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC
 where Sunday there will be a mini Spanish immersion for the kids
 in the Common House