Re: what info do new/prospective owners need?
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:28:47 -0700 (PDT)
Ok.  Maybe "I'm" being naive but ... "Hear! Hear!"  or maybe that's
"Here! Here!" for a physical place we call community.

And having said that ... people do need the legal stuff because we
live in this other world, too.   Several of our units here at TVC have
been sold w/out the requisite info at settlement -- the management
company that handles this part of our affairs couldn't quite get its
act together.  That hasn't stop the sale of the units so I guess that
shows some trust in our community overall.  Now that I think of it ...
I'm actually curious as to how the settlement attorney or setttlement
official managed to get around the missing documents ...