Complaining (Was: Re: Managing the Common House)
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
Norm wrote:

> Different ways to manage the common house.  What kinds of
management policies are practiced in cohousing land? ...

Norm,

What do you hope to accomplish by repeatedly posting your gripes with your community to Coho-L? Do you expect someone to send in the Cohousing Police to whip your community into shape? I find it especially passive-aggressive (or something) the way you phrase your specific complaints in the form of innocuous-sounding requests for information. Based on what I've read in your messages, I can say with some confidence that you would not be any happier at Eastern Village.

Katie
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, MD