Rent part of a unit in Harmony Village, Golden, Colorado
From: rsroseco (rsrosecoaol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
 I have a basement apartment
that will be available November 18th.? The basement has a large living room,
bathroom, and two
bedrooms.? I prefer to rent only one of the bedrooms.? There is a
wetbar, fridge, and microwave. Just for some background, I'm a single woman,
with grown children who have
their own homes.? I have a consulting business out of my home, so I'm home
during the days about half of the time.

Ronnie

http://mail.aol.com